Dirty and Sexy Messages for Lovers

Sending sexy messages to your girlfriend or boyfriend is easy. You can seduce your partner with these messages. You can send them on Faceb...

Sending sexy messages to your girlfriend or boyfriend is easy. You can seduce your partner with these messages. You can send them on Facebook or twitter. Just pick one of them. Good luck ;)


  • Be naked when I get home.

  • Eyes on me, baby. Always on me.

  • I swear to God I won’t stop until you’re shaking.

  • I want to taste me on your fingers.

  • Fuck me on this floor right now, Mister.

  •  I want you to fuck me.

  • I want you inside me.

  • You kern me on.

  • I love the way you fuck me.

  • Spank me. It’s the only way I learn.

  • I want you to strap me down, fuck me hard and show me who’s in charge.

  • Kiss me hard and fuck me harder.

  • I won’t say it twice. Strip down and get on your knees. Right now!

  • Hold me tight and fuck me right.

  • It’s not that I’m horny all the time. It’s just that you’re always fucking sexy.

  • Kiss the hell out of me. Please.

  • You make me horny.

  • Let’s make out, have sex, cuddle and have a deep talk. Then lets have sex…

  • It may be between your legs. But it belongs to me. Understand?

  • Kiss my neck, bite me, pull my hair, trace my spine, hold me down, use your…

  • I licked it, so it’s mine.

  • If you bite my lips or kiss my neck, I promise to rip your fucking clothes off.

  • My body is yours to take advantage of.

  • Shut up and kiss me.

  • Spank me. I’ve been naughty.

  • I swear to you I won’t stop until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know…

  • I wanna do bad things with you.

  • I want you in my bed and between my legs.

  • Excuse me for being too forward but your lips make me wonder what the rest…

  • Go ahead, touch it.

  • I want to capture you, like this, and freeze it forever.

  • Tell me I’m your slut.

  • Don’t keep calm. Rip my clothes off, spin me around, grab my hair, and fuck…


Name

About Friendship,1,Arabic Quotes,1,Beautiful,2,Best Quotes,1,BIRTHDAY QUOTES,1,Coffee Quotes,1,Compliment,1,Compliments for girls,1,Culture Quotes,1,Einstein Quotes,1,English Quotes,2,Facebook Status,1,Friendship,4,friendship poems,1,Funny Quotes,1,Good Morning Messages,1,Good Morning Messsages,1,Good Morning Quotes,1,Heartbreak Quotes,1,Inspiring Quotes,1,Lazyness Quotes,1,Life,1,Life Quotes,4,List,1,Love,3,Love Messages,4,Love Quotes,2,Marriage Quotes,1,Meaningful,1,Message,4,Messages,1,Most Beautiful,1,Motivation Quotes,3,Pick Up Lines,1,poem,1,Questions,1,Quotes,4,Relationship,1,Relationship Quotes,3,Relationship.,3,Romantic Messages,1,Sexy,2,Text,1,Tips,1,Top 10 Lists,1,Wife Quotes,1,Winnie the Pooh,2,Woody Allen Quotes,1,Word Gallery,1,Words,1,Writing Gallery,1,
ltr
item
TIPS ENCYCLOPEDIA: Dirty and Sexy Messages for Lovers
Dirty and Sexy Messages for Lovers
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyLurrQIxbrHavQRHvtR02nSrsGRuxS3PMI_CQSURRcco3FouAZ5oO7l3mY8kjAo63t-KZyXd9lMcfWp8OSkVqL5S5mQiKT-WONJsgo8PPLSA6uLnC45pq2SkCZxyXClpkrtNcW93VrqvN/s200/seductive-dirty-talking+messages+for+lovers.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgyLurrQIxbrHavQRHvtR02nSrsGRuxS3PMI_CQSURRcco3FouAZ5oO7l3mY8kjAo63t-KZyXd9lMcfWp8OSkVqL5S5mQiKT-WONJsgo8PPLSA6uLnC45pq2SkCZxyXClpkrtNcW93VrqvN/s72-c/seductive-dirty-talking+messages+for+lovers.jpg
TIPS ENCYCLOPEDIA
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/2017/03/dirty-and-sexy-messages-for-lovers.html
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/2017/03/dirty-and-sexy-messages-for-lovers.html
true
1926375032212084799
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy