Romantic Love Messages For Lovers

Romantic love messages will help you to show your lover your true feelings. Sometimes when the emotions are so strong, its hard to find r...


Romantic love messages will help you to show your lover your true feelings. Sometimes when the emotions are so strong, its hard to find right words for you. Read these lines find the best romantic one which you want to tell your lover.

1. If you were a movie, I’d watch you over and over again…

2. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds…

3. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun…

4. Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet.

5. My mind thinks of you the second before I fall asleep and as soon as I wake up each morning.

6. If you lived to be 90, i will pray with all my might to die at 90 minus one day…

7. My heart is perfect because you are inside.

8. If love was a storybook, we’d meet on the very first page.

9. You have no idea how my heart races when I see you.

10. When I tell you I love you, I don’t say it out of habit. I say it to remind you…

11. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.

12. You are my world.

13. It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do or how much you…

14. The more boys I meet, the more I realize that it’s only him I want to be with.

15. I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky. (Hanson – A minute without you)

16. Everyday, I fall in love with you more and more. Well, not everyday, yesterday you were…

17. I miss you a little, I guess you could say, a little too much…

18. I don’t know where I stand with him. And I don’t know what I mean to him. All I know is…

19. I loved you from the very first day. (Taylor Swift – Superman)

20. My heart longs for you, my soul dies for you, my eyes cry…

21. When you feel alone, just look at the paces between your fingers and remember…

22. Love me without fear. Trust me without wondering. Love me without…

23. I love you not because of what you have but because of what I…

24. One day, I caught myself smiling without no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.

25. I would walk through the desert. I would walk down the aisle. I would swim all the…

26. If these rose could speak the language of my heart…

27. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

28. Whenever you’re having a bad day, remember this…

29. I love you every step of the way.

30. I am who I am because of you.

31. Thought of you today, that’s not new. Thought of you yesterday, the day before…

32. I just want to say I miss you so much.

33. I never give up on you and you will never give up on me. I will always be there…

34. The most memorable people in your life will be the people who loved you… Send them one of the Love Quotes for him!

35. There’s only one thing to do. Three words for you…

36. Every moment spent with you is  like a beautiful dream come true…

37. I love it when my fingers are entangled in yours, and my head…

38. I never wanted to be your whole life – just your favorite part.

39. I love those hugs where you just don’t want to let go.

40. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world…

41. Love is not about how many days, months, or years you’ve been together. Love is about…

42. As long as we’re under the same moon, I’ll feel close to you.

43. You never fail to amaze me. Everyday, there is something new that makes me love you…

44. What hurts the most is that the memories I used to hold so close to me are…

45. I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have,  I always will.

46. I don’t wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.

47. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.

48. Forever is a long time, but I wouldn’t mind spending it by your side.

49. All the love that history knows is said to be in every rose. Yet all the love that could…

50. I keep myself busy with things to do. But every time I pause, I still think of you.

51.Ever since the day you came into my life, I knew you would be here until the end of time.

52.Superheroes were my weakness, and then you came along. I love you from the tips of your two-toned grunge cut to the soles of your vintage high-tops. You are real; you are you, and I will always be your number one fan.

53.I believe that dreams can come true, because mine did when I met you, my love. I will always love you. I swear.

54.They say this kind of love is once in a lifetime, and I know you are the one for me. I offer you all of me today and for always. Thank you for showing me how it feels to be loved.

55.I will love you until the stars go out and the tides no longer turn.

56.I love it when we cuddle and spend nights at home just as much as I love going on our adventures and crazy excursions. Any time spent with you is time spent well.

57.7.5 billion smiles in the world, and yours is the one that set my heart on fire.

58.No matter what I say and what I do, there is not a single moment when I don’t think of you. I really miss you.

59.I knew my feelings for you were real when I spent more time thinking about you than worrying about myself.

60.I’ll never ask you to change for me, because you are perfect just the way you are.

61.My sweet prince I loved you once, love you still, always have and always will.

62.If I know what love is, it is because of you. Never leave me. I would be an empty flame without you and my life would lose meaning.

63.I could never say how much I like you, and just how special you are to me. But I can say that my world is all smiles whenever I am with you. I love you a lot.

64.Maybe it’s too early to say I love you, but I can’t keep it a secret. I’ve never felt this perfectly happy, and I wanted you to know that you’re the reason why.
Name

About Friendship,1,Arabic Quotes,1,Beautiful,2,Best Quotes,1,BIRTHDAY QUOTES,1,Coffee Quotes,1,Compliment,1,Compliments for girls,1,Culture Quotes,1,Einstein Quotes,1,English Quotes,2,Facebook Status,1,Friendship,4,friendship poems,1,Funny Quotes,1,Good Morning Messages,1,Good Morning Messsages,1,Good Morning Quotes,1,Heartbreak Quotes,1,Inspiring Quotes,1,Lazyness Quotes,1,Life,1,Life Quotes,4,List,1,Love,3,Love Messages,4,Love Quotes,2,Marriage Quotes,1,Meaningful,1,Message,4,Messages,1,Most Beautiful,1,Motivation Quotes,3,Pick Up Lines,1,poem,1,Questions,1,Quotes,4,Relationship,1,Relationship Quotes,3,Relationship.,3,Romantic Messages,1,Sexy,2,Text,1,Tips,1,Top 10 Lists,1,Wife Quotes,1,Winnie the Pooh,2,Woody Allen Quotes,1,Word Gallery,1,Words,1,Writing Gallery,1,
ltr
item
TIPS ENCYCLOPEDIA: Romantic Love Messages For Lovers
Romantic Love Messages For Lovers
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZbq0qeQXZ7B3YdI5IWMeJCkERIk9VQpAB3hPSLJJGD5_4IkZloDU2GefsDk0CDKLDSoBFNID7xpFz2qSH2okukDIQQ_S5EAuhqIIJnckcdUYP8E4YDjlvy-1AL60ikqa1RQh07HKVK9nh/s320/Cute-falling-in-love-quote-for-boyfriend-and-girlfriend.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjZbq0qeQXZ7B3YdI5IWMeJCkERIk9VQpAB3hPSLJJGD5_4IkZloDU2GefsDk0CDKLDSoBFNID7xpFz2qSH2okukDIQQ_S5EAuhqIIJnckcdUYP8E4YDjlvy-1AL60ikqa1RQh07HKVK9nh/s72-c/Cute-falling-in-love-quote-for-boyfriend-and-girlfriend.jpg
TIPS ENCYCLOPEDIA
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/2017/02/romantic-love-messages-for-lovers.html
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/
https://lifemegazine.blogspot.com/2017/02/romantic-love-messages-for-lovers.html
true
1926375032212084799
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy